Friday, September 13, 2013

God Gave Me You Printable

So oddly enough, my husband and I one day during our 8 months apart were both listening to the Blake Shelton song "God Gave Me You", we were on the phone with one another and we brought it up how perfect it was to our relationship!  It's so true.  Well here at our new house, I changed the lyrics slightly (just removed some words) to fit more appropriate on our wall so i'm not walking by singing the entire song.  I've added a cute little heart that matches our bedroom colors and it's currently hanging in our cozy little bedroom!  Every day when I walk past it I reminds me to stop and smile and thank God for everything he's done in my life and all he continues doing in our marriage, relationship and friendship!  
So here you have it...



 8x10


  
11x14



   Enjoy!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment