Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fierce Printable

Today and everyday i'm working on printables...but today was some for Ella's bedroom.  I love that this girl is SUPER girly but LOVES bugs, dirt and anything that can and will get her in trouble.  Currently, her bedroom is a little darker than sky blue and not really girly.  I think I've chose a gray but which is still the question.  While it's a darker state I want it to be cheery, but still cozy.  So i'm thinking possibly the lightest gray I can find.  Anyhow...today I whipped this up for her room.  I'll do yellow accents!  I absolutely LOVE it and fits her to a T!  Feel free to use, if you want.  I would recommend printing on cardstock or even a heavyweight photo paper!  It's formatted for 11x14 print.  If you would rather it be emailed, just let me know!  Enjoy!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment